VoltairesBastard (was Max1979)
- Last online:
- 16 Nov '16
Headline“Misfit seeks misfit for random adventures...”
I am a person of refined taste, prone to hyperbole, and random segues.
I like to read, write, look, and talk about stuff...
Cultural snob, user of ellipses...
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||29 - 43 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I binge on lots of stuff. Changes frequently. Currently crushing on Manon Meurt, Hinds, Hold Your Horses!... Old stuff: Sonic Youth, the Cure, Velvet Underground, the Doors, the Shout Out Louds, Noah and the Whale, the Strokes. Like Opera too.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Umberto Eco, Stefan Zweig. Bit of a lit-snob...
- Movies & TV
- I mostly seem to be binge watching these days: GoT, OitnB, TDS, HoC, LWT, Curb... Only watch shows that have popular acronyms. Well, except for curb. But Larry is a special case...
- Triathlon. Skiing. Swimming, Cycling, Running, in that order, going backwards...
- Other Interests
- Travelling, Art Galleries, making atonal guitar sounds. Culture: High. Low. Middle. Popular. Non-existent.