- Last online:
Headline“I'm a happy, honest and faithful person. Shy and somewhat guarded to begin with. I'm more open once I feel comfortable with someone.”
I'm a single mum of two fantastic children. I've been single for a while now, so I'm not 'on the rebound'. I am a good person, I am honest, respectful, compassionate, caring and will devote myself to the right person who treats me and my kids with respect and kindness. I treat people how I want to be treated and I instill this value in my children.
I am a bit of a greenie, not obsessed but perhaps passionate about looking after the environment (recycling, saving water) and would like to find someone who shares these values or at least respects that I believe in them and perhaps humour me a bit!!!
I am quiet and a bit shy until I get to know someone.
I am a non smoker and looking for the same.
I am financially secure, independant and stable, I'm not looking for a 'husbank' but I'm looking for the same in that area too. I am not materialistic and I'm happy with what I've got.
My children are both healthy, polite, well behaved kids. I have worked very hard at bringing them up to be good people and we are tight-knit team. My daughter enjoys cooking, art, horse riding and reading. My son loves all sports, he especially loves playing afl and cricket. My kids both have casual jobs in retail and are hard workers.
I am looking for a man with good morals and who believes in treating people with respect. Someone who likes going on family holidays, someone who can say on a Friday night, 'let's pack up the car and go away for the weekend'! Someone who enjoys going out for tea, or having a quiet night at home.
I have spent most of my life in Wagga. I'm hoping to move away from here next year, I'm not sure where to, I just know I'd like a new start somewhere.
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||44 - 56 yrs old|
|Location||Riverina, NSW||Within 75km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||5'1/154 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a man who is honest, gentle, respectful, reliable, positive, happy & emotionally stable. Someone who can make me laugh. Must be genuine.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like most stuff from the 80's and 90's. Not into rap or doof doof. I enjoy pink, kings of leon, pete murray, rob thomas, paul kelly, jet, nickleback, lilly allen, eskimo joe, john mellencamp.
- Real Crime, Dean Koontz, John Grisham, Joanna Trallope, James Patterson. I've just finished studying so I'm very happy to be able to read for leisure again.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy comedy, drama and action movies. TV - I like Friends, Big Bang Theory, Househusbands, mostly dramas or comedies.
- I enjoy watching AFL & cricket. I play handball, kick the footy and driveway cricket with my kids.I try to live a healthy lifestyle and try to go walking every day. This is made easier by the addition of a dog to the family as she needs to be walked every day.
- Other Interests
- I like to travel, planning a holiday to Qld next year. I enjoy gardening and have a good veg garden. I love to cook.