Ifyoucouldreadmymind (was whereareyoumylovely)
Headline“Fit, gentle & considerate man needs a loving woman.”
My friends tell me that I'm: dependable/reliable/punctual; no bullshit/straight up, honest & trustworthy, good listener, self-disciplined, non judgemental - accepting, clean, capable, strong but gentle, articulate, intelligent, well read & travelled, adventurous, very fit & healthy.
I have loads of patience, very laid-back and tolerant. I am shy at first. I have a dry cheeky sense of humour.
I am tactile and love to show affection with my partner. I love to be outdoors and part of nature. Love the coast.
At a glance
|Age||59 years old||45 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||at most 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Ideally I would like to find a considerate,intelligent, fit,active,sensual,attractive woman, who likes the outdoors & nature, a thinking person who will share her thoughts & ideas with me, a citizen of the world with a worldly perspective. No fibbers about your age please ( I've been stung before).
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Still like to relive the 70's a bit: Led Zep, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper, etc. More recently George Michael, Angelique Kidjo, Cafe Del Mar, Adele. My Ist concert was 1977 (I think) "rock arena" at the showground: Fleetwood Mac, Santana, Little River band & Kevin Borich.
- SMH, DIY, motorcycle publications, Travel books/articles , currently reading Tim Winton.
- Movies & TV
- A favourite movie was Blade Runner. That's a bit dated now but it was bleak/futuristic with the action hero ending up with the girl. News & current affairs mainly, docos, travel,nature & wildlife (especially David Attenborough), Rockwiz,BBC period drama, sci-fi, Rake at the mo'.
- Have fun staying fit -cycling, swimming, home gym. Motorcycling. More of a spectator than a participant of competitive sport.Watch the cricket, league & anything to do with motorcycles - Dakar rally, motoGP etc. Used to race off-road motorcycles.
- Other Interests
- Love the outdoors & nature,Current affairs, environment.Travel highlights: Inca trail, Ugandan mountain gorillas. Restoring a ' 77 BMW bike & my 1930's house, gardening,love dogs. Hope to dive on the GBR b4 it's too late. Swim with a whale shark.