52, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 23 Feb '18
HeadlineIndependent, optimistic Gen X-er seeking same.
Super happy: I love my family, friends, neighbours and colleagues. Sometimes though, I miss the comradery of a confidante. I seem to miss the small things more than the large. I don't need 'a happy ever after'. I've already done that. I am looking for something more important: respect, intelligence and humour.
And, ......if someone could explain to me the American dossier competition that exists ATM, I would be extremely grateful. I thought I understood it when there was just one memo ....but now there are two .....and neither are being released ....I am hopelessly confused.
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||50 - 55 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home||No children, Don't live with them, Living with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I have a lot of responsibilities (don't we all?) and I'm very tired. So, I like to have humour (dry) and fun to counterbalance the serious stuff. (Some knowledge of world events, a moral compass & a political conscience would be great.)
- Right now, Rossini's The Barber of Sevillle. But also, soul, R&B, jazz, dance & disco, Boz Scaggs, Bryan Ferry, early Stevie Wonder...
- The New York Times, The Washington Post, Al Jazeera
- Movies & TV
- Fargo Series 1, 2 and 3, The Bridge (Swedish version), The Tunnel, Borgen, Spin, Berlin Station, SNL, CNN, Catastrophe, The Big Short...
- No interest whatsoever. :)
- Other Interests
- US Politics, global politics, coffee, dinner/drinks with friends/work colleagues, long lunches at wineries over summer, sleeping....