40, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 22 Jun '18
HeadlineDear Universe... looking for a man who gives amazing bear hugs and can fix stuff. Thanks
I have a glass is half full outlook on life, and value kindness, generosity, honesty, loyalty, openness, intimacy, romance, and compassion.
Im a mum to two beautiful cherubs 11 & 8, and am dedicated to my career - I am a nurse unit manager.
Would love to find a good man to head on lifes adventures with. Someone to share the lot with, from the day to day to the amazing. Someone with lots of energy for both work and play, who has an active life in all aspects, and wants to welcome me into all of this. Someone giving and caring to build something deep and real with.
My work for 10+ years was out on the road seeing patients which I really enjoyed, every patients situation was different and I had to be a master of all trades. Now I'm based on a ward managing a great team of staff looking after incredibly complex patients. No two days are ever the same, Im never bored, and I love it!
Outside of work I love the beach, live near it and use it as much as I can. Used to jog along the beach path locally and need to restart that as it was such a lovely way to exercise and unwind. Most holidays are at the beach, but love the great outdoors, and visiting other cities too. Love eating outdoors, love entertaining, sharing meals with family and friends. Coffee is non negotiable each day! Good wine is a must a couple of times a week.
I adore animals and would have a mini farm if I had the time to care for them. but I just have 2 tiny rabbits atm, would love a beautiful dog or two as well ideally!
Must love kids!!
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 9 to 11 yo
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 37 - 48 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone kind, generous, open and hard working. Someone who is looking for the same thing - Miss Right to share his life with. Someone who is equally happy in a pair of boardies in the surf, in a suit at a fancy restaurant, and at a family dinner. Interesting, supportive, fun. ***Must be a spunk!
- I like a broad range of music, from pop to alternative to classical. I grew up playing lots of instruments and singing so music is really important to me. When I have music on Im singing sorry! It's never just in the background for me. Don't like heavy metal!
- I dont read a lot of books, but I enjoy them when I do. Mostly historical books, or biographies, but I also enjoy novels about people's lives. Ive just bought 3 books I plan to read to work on myself this year - goals, energy, and finances. Its important to regroup sometimes and refocus.
- Movies & TV
- Just got Stan which Im excited about, I dont watch much tv but I am keen to find a good series and watch some movies. Im happy watching Masterchef or The Block and enjoy watching these with my kids. Movies I love a good Rom Com! Love French films. love films about history.
- Love watching my kids basketball games!! Enjoy watching a bit of tennis or swimming. Have never been to the footy! Would love to take my kids along - maybe my new man will introduce us to the fun of footy! Would love to have a dog to walk and take to the dog park!
- Other Interests
- My life revolves around my kids and my work. But theres so much more, I love going to concerts, whether taking my daughter to Adele or going to watch the MSO. Love the museum and gallery. Weekends away are the best. Animal lover. True friendships built on connection and openness and support.