49, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
Headline~~<< Sensual, Serendipitous Synergy >>~~
Maybe this method isn't madness?
Might I make at least one or two new friends along the way?
Many smiles and laughter shared?
Maybe magic moments may materialise?
Moved to Melbourne recently... feel like sharing and showing me this city's soul?
Of course I'd be more than happy to make new friends but really would love to fall in love and find someone who I desired to build a future with. I am loyal, loving and believe communication is key. I want to share an extraordinary life and all its colours with someone I love and really location does not bother me.... if we were fortunate enough to find each other then I am willing to move for love.
Life = connection + love
Love = connection + giving + balance = serenity
"Be the change you want to see..."
Have to admit to not liking the limited `kiss¿ options rsvp offers. Appears to now send `Any plans for Valentines¿ even though it wasn¿t the choice I made????! So if you have received this naff kiss from me it truly was not my intention. I¿ve nothing against receiving some special attention but why does it have to be limited to one day a year to tell someone you love them?! For me it¿s more apparent in the small everyday actions than grand gestures. Unpredictable romantic gestures are the memorable ones!
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||44 - 55 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone who I'm not merely killing time with but who makes time come alive so I wish it could stand still. Someone who by spending time together will make life even more vibrant. Someone to banter with, smile with and most importantly laugh with! Together we can make the mundane magic! + great @ xxx
- Eclectic musical taste by artists before I was born to the present day. Love to discover new music. Willing to listen to anything once. ArcadeFire, TheNational, Ty Segall, Goldfrapp, Radiohead. A lot of UK bands having spent 20yrs there. Enjoyed seeing Blur, TheFoals, TV on the Radio, MegMac live.
- Love reading! Well written fiction for a great story, insightful observations or just beautiful prose. The odd pulp too. And of course non-fiction plus enjoy science and news magazines. Researching a bit on nutrition and how grains and sugar are toxic. Always a pile by my bed and on my hit list.
- Movies & TV
- ABC & SBS. Love documentaries, decent dramas and comedies. Love RocKwiz. Any good movie as long as it has something you can call a script! HBO mini-series. UK drama & comedy. Love going to The Sun and Nova....would love another friend to join me!
- The gym a few times a week (rpm, pump, pilates) to keep my chocolate (dark, dark and darker) indulgences in check. Some swimming. Would love to try kayaking or SUP. Is trying to train a dog considered a sport? Hey just living life to its full potential!
- Other Interests
- Love to travel new shores and explore what's on the doorstep. Bush walk anyone? Love the water, have scuba dived all over the world (may again). Photography. Would love to learn to paint. Appreciate creative expression in all its forms. Nutrition and mindfulness (ok ok...no expert but I'm trying :))