54, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 03 Aug '18
HeadlineHi I'm Victoria, a happy, affectionate, vibrant creative professional, loving life,arts, sports,friends and generally enjoying time and space in the universe!
Hi, thanks for tuneing in! I'm fit, healthy and happy, enjoying a balanced lifestyle of sports, a creative successful fashion career and love living and achieving, with a great circle of friends and family. LTAV member at Kooyong and MCC.
I'm young at heart, educated, well travelled, enjoy meeting people, easy going and socially confident. Love the art of conversation and learning ! Such an amazing world.
I'd love to share the future with a genuine honest person, who loves life and all it has to offer. Excited to share our knowledge and experiences. Enjoy a good laugh, tickle and having fun.I like to keep fit in mind and body as it's the bonus to a happy lifestyle. Painting and drawing are inspirational and relaxing. Love many sports, golf, squash, swimming with a passion for water, hope you enjoy a splash in the water too! I find a walk each day is simple, a joy to connect to the peace in nature. Walking and dancing with ipod is my new combination. Parents & brothers & sister living along the Murray, hope you enjoy a country drive. Enjoy old classic cars
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'3/160 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Very Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 26 to 27 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Retail / Consumer / Personal Services
- Senior Management
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 36 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Education - Some college
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for man who becomes my best friend, we love being around each other and work well as a team ,we complement each other and learn and grow from our daliy experiences no matter if driving to our favourite week-end spots or simply cooking dinner, its all about our positive warm interaction.
- I love to dance! Listen to almost any thing. Currently listening to Coldplay,Black Eyed Peas,The Offspring and Justine Timberlake. LesMiserables,Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and Pacabal Canon are favourites.Always love an impromptue concert with talented friends and family!
- Presently reading David Suziki's "The Sacred Balance", about a visual celebration of our place in nature.Great for inspirational thinking and appreciation of all aspects in life! Self development ,motivational, nutrition, alkaline foods, health and fitness books & magazines.
- Movies & TV
- Dead Calm &Moulin Rouge go down welI. Movies staring Jack Nicholson,Dr Zhivago. Australian talent, comedy, drama or musical productions. A great laugh with Chris Lilley, Carl Baron, Elliot Loney.ABC & SBS 1900, Le Miserables,Phantom of the Opera are brilliant.Live theatre and music opens the mind.
- Love being out there! Where there's sunshine there's an opportunity to play, be it a hit of golf, tennis,squash, a few laps in the pool, walking in the park, a dive in the surf or a work out in the gym.Really love that healthy fit feeling from those natural endorphines after challenging the body.
- Other Interests
- After all that activity it's time to cool down and take in the rewards.Yes, it's great to chill with music,a deliciuos dinner maybe seafood, love fish! a yummy salad or grilled vegs, and enjoy some relaxed, quiet conversation on the couch ,just to rejuvinate the batteries and catch up and cuddle.