50, Female, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineOkay I'll give this a go!
I'm a caring and compassionate person.
My parents raised me to be well mannered and courteous.
I have an outgoing personality. I'm "down to earth" and definitely not pretentious! I live my life with a positive attitude and try not to dwell on any negatives. I'm a good listener and communicator. I'm also loyal, honest, affectionate and a decent person who likes to help others in need.
I don't like to "talk myself up" but should you meet my family and friends one day, they will attest and affirm my attributes. I'm resilient and independent. I am mentally and emotionally strong and I'm in good physical health.
I love having fun and a few laughs. I've been told I'm "young at heart" and outgoing. I'm family orientated but also love spending quality time with my friends.
I would love to meet someone who is respectful and like minded. It's vitally important for me to meet someone whom I can connect with on an emotional level and who shares the same values of mutual respect and compassion. I've instilled these values in my three sons whilst I've been raising them and I hope they'll become respectful young men who have empathy for others.
As human beings, we all long to be loved and to love someone - it's innate. I've been fortunate to have had my family by my side and I've been surrounded by good friends. I don't rely on anyone else to create happiness in my life, but having a loving partner would be idyllic!
In my search, I hope I'll find someone special who would like a longterm relationship. Hopefully he'll be someone who will be a partner as well as a friend. It's a new chapter in my life and I hope it'll be a fulfilling one. As the saying goes - "none of us are perfect", but what I will say is, I''d treat you as I would like to be treated.
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||44 - 54 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Personality||Social||Social, Sometimes Social|
|Eye colour||Brown||Green, Brown, Blue, Black, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Black||Bald, Grey, Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown, Blonde|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Sometimes living with them, Living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No||No, No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college, Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, High School|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Anglican, Agnostic, Catholic, Buddhist|
|Political persuasion||Right wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- I enjoy many different genres of music, especially love getting out to see live music. I enjoy rock, pop, R&B, jazz, indie, mainstream and music that I can relax to. Beatles, 80'& 90's hits and current artists. Love Crowded House, INXS, Aust Crawl, U2. I don't like heavy metal.
- I enjoy reading books (novels, biographies, autobiographies), newspapers and magazines.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy seeing an occasional movie. Television viewing usually consists of whatever is on when I get a chance. Documentaries, sport, lifestyle and comedy.
- I enjoy watching sports such as AFL, basketball, netball, tennis, soccer and cricket. I try to keep fit by going to the gym, walking and exercising.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy going to the theatre, art galleries, wineries and the races. Love getting away when I get a chance. Flock to the beach in summer. Love going out to dinner and experiencing different cuisines with a glass (or 2) of wine. Would love to do some travelling in the near future