58, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLooking for a Real, not a fairy tale
My profession taught me very quickly to value what I have and to make the most of every opportunity.
We luckily dont know whats around the next corner for us in this life, and to be honest I have never yet heard anyone on their death bed saying 'Oh but I wish I had spent more time at work!'....Or... 'why didnt I make more money'...mind you I have seen more than one try to take it with them!
I tend to make decisions quickly and form my opinions more slowly. I don't make them for others though.
Having worked closely with people in many different and difficult situations the one thing I have learnt is that you can't change anyone. But you can bring out the best in one another.
Listening is a skill, along with compromise, really hearing what is being said and then being able to respond with ones view in a caring manner. Engagement is the key.....and that doesn't mean a ring on the finger....
I do have a distinct liking for a man who has the qualities of kindness and humour. It tends to bring out my humour and I do like to laugh a lot.
You know every now and then I have to do this Princess routine..seems to go with being blonde.
Its called surveying my Realm or was it looking for the Prince? Something like that anyway .
So here I am wandering around the woods, searching, not to mention the lily hopping and trying not to land in the lake! Dangerous job this surveying!
One thats the royal 'One' of course needs to have a sense of humour!!
The only alternative it appears, is croaking it!
Now can anybody hum that one and I'll try singing it!
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||53 - 70 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A man with a generosity of spirit who shows patience and kindness
- Adele, Chillout, Snow Patrol, The XX, Bruno Mars, Coldplay, Kings of Leon, Micheal Buble, Paloma Faith, to name but a few, have a varied taste and collection
- Avid reader, anything from fantasy to heavies, the latter tend to make very good bedtime reading! Not into the Mills and Boon type stuff unless no interesting cornflake packets around!
- Movies & TV
- Hugely enjoy a good movie with a twisty story line. Something that makes you think about it afterwards. More recent Last Cab to Darwin, brilliant Aussie film! loved I Daniel Blake, and The Accountant. Like a good action and the feel goods too. Movies for me are great escapism.
- Don't play a particular sport, don't mind watching a live footy game occasionally. Pretty active and will most things a go. Do sleep-ins count?
- Other Interests
- Crafts, jewelry making, like boats and boating and fishing too, just have a problem with getting that big one off the hook! Can anyone help me with that? Love the bush and beach. Camping or more stars type to where ever the mood grabs, be that near or far.