- Last online:
- 31 Aug '16
Headline“How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?”
I can be laid back and very professional, love to make people laugh and be serious when I need to. Love the beach and outdoors, surfer that plays Beethoven on the piano. Singlet and board shorts kind of guy that loves to suit up for fine dining and wine. Traveling and learning are my passion. Love to meet new people from all over the world and learn from them. Love good food and as a pianist GOOD music! 11 years in Australia and Australian citizen.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||18 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Hispanic / Latino|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I believe that in any style of music there are good and bad. I try to listen to everything.
- Paulo Coelho, Jim Morrison and Leonard Cohen poems, The Celestine Prophecy, Bram Stocker's Dracula, The Historian...
- Movies & TV
- Tarantino best ever. Yes for movies, tv mostly news and documentaries.
- Name it. Surf, soccer, tennis, basketball, skate...
- Other Interests
- Music and music. Piano. Geography and History.