48, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 07 Oct '18
About me - headline
i am who I am and proud of the journey I've been on, and part of that is acknowledging my imperfections. We all have them!
About me - description
Active and busy but enjoy slowing down too, especially love warm weather, the water and the freedom it brings.
Equally, I enjoy the smell of an open fire and could stare at if for hours as it burns. cooling marshmallows on a stick is a favourite past time and one that my 2 children now thoroughly enjoy.
Id be described as dependable , loyal , passionate , fun loving and genuine. im not into one night stands or meaningless flings. Been there done that .
must accept that I have teenage children and want to share in all that family can bring in time...not wanting to rush anything , getting to know you will be a great start, and allowing things to unfold .... like a slow burning ember perhaps! I love to laugh so if you're funny and have a sense of humour we are half way there!
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 13 to 16 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- Right wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 38 - 48 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Separated, Single
- Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Education - Post Graduate, High School, Degree, Diploma, Some college
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Sometimes the most unlikely of characters captivates you, but similar values. Some bonus traits would be creative, warm, kind, spontaneous , loyal, fun, passionate, positive, sporty and emotionally balanced -seriously! have to be able to hold an intelligent conversation and stand by their conviction
- Eclectic, but victim of 80's love , Depeche Mode, U2, bit of Robbie, Bowie, Peter Gabriel and Pink..love a boogie,even in the lounge ( by myself!) Music is therapy for me and my patients!
- love to read ,curling up over a good book when time permits or when on holidays-love an autobiography/true stuff with substancel. Just read The Slap- brilliant!
- Movies & TV
- The crime /detective stuff ,legal / thrillers etc, but dont watch much really. Enjoy a thought provoking movie too
- Love sport-tennis( l have a great backhand, shocking forehand!) netball, the gym, and swimming ( once l can get passed being cold!) and some running. Used to do small triathlons. And I'm a Hawks supporter and have converted my son but my daughter is staunchly Tigers, but I secretly like them too ;)
- Other Interests
- Yes of course but love being by the water...renovating my home a bit at a time