Ynot66 (was laup66)
- Last online:
- 26 Oct '16
Headline“It would be nice to find someone awesome to hang out with?”
Hi there thanks for having a read. First of all I am a dad to 3 boys but they are out there carving there own way in the world now . It would be nice to meet someone who is perhaps in the same situation and is also finding themselves at the next stage of life. Enjoy the beaches luv that salt water on the body and think that is where I eventually will end up living , but at the moment I
like living in the rural village atmosphere that the Hawkesbury provides. I am currently having a love affair with the Blue Mountains and am really passionate about trail running. Really enjoy my music and like seeing a live band when I can and even the big events up the Hunter are great , I even pretend I can play the guitar occasionally but would really like to learn how to properly one day.The rest is to be discussed.
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||42 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Hawkesbury, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Connection and chemistry WOW did not think I would ever being saying that but its so true ? , Down to earth does not mind seeing a band occasionally but also happy just doing not a lot at times ,would like to hang out and see where it goes.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Luv my music, John Mayer, Tom Petty , Live , Collective Soul ,Kings Of Leon , Stone temple Pilots , Acoustic guitar. Like heaps of others as well.
- Mainly the papers and plans for work , boring I know but has to be done.( yuk ) . Never seem to find enough time to but for Xmas I received the New Peter Garrett book and Born to Run so will have to find some time.
- Movies & TV
- Don't mind a good action movie, the Bourne series was good.( prefer to put music on. )
- Always been into sports in one way or another , particular team sports but that was long ago. Enjoy the occasional wake board and am pretty passionate about trail running and the occasional road run.Like to get to the snow when I can. Did I mention running : )
- Other Interests
- Plenty, Love riding the bike. Chilling out ,bbqs, acoustic guitar and hopefully you??. Enjoy the great outdoors and that is where I spend most of my time.