- Last online:
- 21 Oct '16
Headline“lots of drive & passion...”
I'm an all-rounder. I am fit and healthy, passionate about everything I do, and I love a challenge. Despite that, I will always find the time for play if the company is right. I'm told I'm a good listener, and I enjoy discussing any topic. Nothing is sacred. The desire to continually develop and question everything drive me and are qualities I'm attracted to in others. Reading, music, some fitness activity and dinner out usually feature somewhere in my week. I've travelled extensively and will continue to do so, time permitting. I enjoy the company of positive, happy, considerate people who want to fill up on life. Emptying glasses need not apply...
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||45 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Confident, independent, love to laugh, optimistic and passionate. You enjoy the challenge of continuing to develop mentally and physically, because you are young at heart and know what it is that keeps you that way. You still have a twinkle in the eye. Cheeky & sensual. Have I missed anything? :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- The 70's were my formative years, but love great examples of music from all styles and eras
- Have been leaning towards fiction of late ...politics, history, philosophy. Is that an age thing? No it can't be as I still feel 30 ..:)
- Movies & TV
- Not a lot of TV these days, unless it's a great doco or mystery. Love a good movie and the cinema experience but not big on violence. As passe as it sounds, Shawshenk Redemption is still up there for me. Tend to watch Indy films these days - loved Calvary ...
- Was once passionate about cricket and league. Not so much anymore, though stay in touch and will go to the occasionall test match or finals game for the atmosphere.
- Other Interests
- Follow politics and world affairs without getting too swept away. My business and personal interests overlap.... That keeps me busy enough..