Beachside51 (was citylady1)
- Last online:
Headline“Relocated to the beautiful mid north Coast from the crazy Sydney city.”
Loving the relaxed laid back lifestyle here, and it would be terrific to meet a like minded man who similarly enjoys life. I enjoy cooking on my Weber Q (which has virtually taken the place of my oven), exploring this wonderful local area that has so much to offer and being around the water, checking out the local beaches and swimming spots. I love good food and wine and now spend time travelling in my motorhome enjoying such pursuits after a lifetime of full time work. Life's good! It would be even better to share it with someone special.
At a glance
|Age||65 years old||61 - 70 yrs old|
|Location||Mid North Coast, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone with integrity, reasonably down to earth and appreciates that the simple things in life are often the best. Someone who is financially independent as I am.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Quite eclectic. Enjoy music from my youth of the 60's, love the Big O, Beatles, Stones, but also Jimmy Buffett, Adele, Govi, some jazz and country rock, Norah Jones, Ella, Frank, Dixie Chicks to mention a few.
- Avid reader. bio's, novels. Always have a pile of books to be read. Also enjoy listening to audio books and podcasts, particularly Conversations with Richard Fidler.
- Movies & TV
- I love movies and prefer Arthouse types rather than Hollywood blockbusters. I like ABC and SBS TV mostly and I don't watch anything with canned laughter or programs with the words "celebrity" or "star" in the title.
- I like the Swans and the Wallabies and international events, particularly when Australia's participating.
- Other Interests
- Love cooking, travelling, particularly around our beautiful country and I would like to explore more of the regional food and wine trails in my motorhome.