40, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 09 Jun '18
HeadlineHello? Is it me you're looking for...
Fun, warm and genuine person who will bend over backwards for the ones I love. A loyal partner and friend and enjoy a good laugh (even at myself). I've been super busy of late keeping up with my gorgeous frenchie puppy called Barry.
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- 5'8/172 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Sales / Marketing
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 36 - 42 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for an Intelligent and kind someone that will make me laugh, be my best friend and partner in crime. We can enjoy life's adventures together being passionate about life and each other. Manners and chilvary go a long way!
- I like all kinds of music even Jazz but you could say I am an electronic, dance, Hip Hop, R&B type of lady... Always enjoy a live band or concert as well plus a Triple J listener.
- Movies & TV
- Twisted thrillers, foreign flicks or a good comedy. Straight Outta Compton; Napoleon Dynamite; Anchorman; Ferris Bueller's Day Off; Donnie Darko; Blade Runner; Kill Bill; Pulp Fiction...I'm guilty of liking a few reality shows (don't judge me :P); Outlander; GOT; HOC; The Handmaid's Tale; Seinfeld.
- A big Netball fan & player! Trail running and love a jog by the water. Always looking for a running partner or just someone to be active with and loves a good outdoor adventure.
- Other Interests
- Coffee!!! Cooking up a storm in the kitchen! Good food, wine and engaging conversation is a must; checking out the latest art exhibition, travel, politics and anything outdoors. I like trying and experiencing new things and meeting new people.