34, Male, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 13 Sep '17
HeadlineInsert something witty and original headline here
its always hard to write how great you are without being corny or arrogant! - but here goes....
I'm easy going, considerate and level-headed. Always looking ahead and trying to improve myself, currently undertaking further study so better equipped to deal with the daily challenges in my job. Ive been told that I have a calm confidence about myself, not flashy but not hiding in the wallpaper either.
I like adventure and broadening my horizons with new experiences, be it just going to a new restaurant/cafe/bar, walking a different route or overseas adventures, but at the same time don't mind vegging on the couch watching some bad tv at times.
No surprise though that I enjoy travelling, and have just came back from an unreal overseas trip, and looking at planning the next one. South America, Mediterranean and Eastern Europe are on the short list.
Fan of most sports (except cricket-yawn) and always willing to give playing one badly a go! Enjoy keeping fit and active as well, undertaking crossfit at a local box/gym
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||18 - 40 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children, Possibly wants children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- whilst alternative, indie & rock are my favourites, with triple j my radio station. My music taste is broad and diverse - enjoy anything from classical to electro. Pretty much anything apart from death metal and dodgy rap and rnb.
- Mainly non fiction, although dan brown and tolkein books have dragged me in.
- Movies & TV
- Action and comedy are favourites How I met your mother, big bang theory, friday night lights, survivor, and several others that I should not admit to publicly - just ask!!!
- Enjoy pretty much everything apart from cricket which I find a yawnfest. Will give anything a go, with participation the important part. Enjoying crossfit
- Other Interests
- Travelling - have the bug and already looking at planning the next trip