- Last online:
- 24 Aug '16
Headline“Give me a good bottle of wine and great company any day...”
This section always seems to be the most difficult to fill out for some reason, almost like a sales pitch, but let's give it a go!
I grew up in Sydney and have lived here most of my life. I did move to the country for a few years (don't hold that against me haha). I work in digital marketing and absolutely love it. It's fantastic to be able to go into work each day and love what you do.
When I'm not working, you will generally find me out having brunch, trying a new restaurant with friends, or sipping a cocktail/glass of wine, going to a concert or seeing a new flick. I lead a healthy lifestyle and go to the gym every other day, but I always allow myself a treat on the weekends.
Cliche I know, but I love travelling! I've been to Hawaii twice in the last few years, LA for work, and a trip to New York, which was amazing - all I want to do now is keep exploring. I have a three week holiday to the US coming up which is definitely keeping me going! Although I haven't even scraped the surface, I'm continuously looking into my next trip, just need to find that someone that's willing to go exploring with me, it's a little hard when all your friends are settling down lol.
If I sound like someone you could get along with or would like to know more, shoot me a message, I am looking forward to getting to know you.
At a glance
|Age||27 years old||28 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is kind, has a great sense of humour and is romantic at heart. Someone who craves a life of travelling and trying new things, and above all else knows how to have fun.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- RUFUS, Jay Z, The Temper Trap, Macklemore, Sia
- Currently reading Marching Powder, it's a great read! Before that was Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg.
- Movies & TV
- Step Brothers, Super Bad, 21 Jump Street, Pretty Woman, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Con Air, Gone in 60 Seconds, Anchorman, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller Breaking Bad, Entourage, True Detective, Scandal, House of Cards
- I don't play much sport, I go to the gym regularly and for a run most weekends. I do play lunch time soccer with work which is always good fun.
- Other Interests
- Trying new restaurants, travelling, enjoying a good wine with friends, going to a cool gig or concert.