- Last online:
- 20 Sep '17
Headline“Never know what's out there I guess...”
I am a fulltime mum, am studying nursing, am registered as an enrolled nurse but currently work in aged care, and I play netball and basketball...so am generally very busy.
I love my son, family and my two cats. My interests include animals, sport, history, camping, the outdoors, and reading.
I talk a lot, but am also a little bit shy.
Am reasonably tall, blue eyes, dark hair...
I am also not wanting to rush into anything.
At a glance
|Age||30 years old||29 - 36 years old|
|Location||Fleurieu Peninsula, SA||Within 500km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
- Generally 80's pub rock and older music plus a little bit of country....Cold Chisel/Jimmy Barnes, Guns n Roses etc
- Novels by Tony Park Military history
- Movies & TV
- I don't really watch movies or tv anymore, but my favourite movie is 'We Were Soldiers'
- Basketball, netball, cricket, footy, volleyball...any sport really!
- Other Interests
- Interests include camping/outdoors, animals, history (particularly military), reading, baking (when I get time)