- Last online:
- 26 Jul '16
Headline“Not perfect - but my dog thinks I'm awesome!!”
I am completely normal.. yep - sane - others may not agree...haha
I am outgoing, friendly, kind hearted - with a wicked sense of humour. I can have a conversation about just about anything and am open minded enough to hear another person's point of view. I love to laugh and spend time with family and friends, old and new.
My work background is in property and telecommunications. I have travelled most of this State. Haven't done much travel overseas - looking forward to doing more of that with the right person.
I have a gym membership - don't we all - but wouldn't consider myself a gym junkie. I like keep healthy - but have been known to fall off the wagon at times.
Not much into emails and chatting - prefer to meet and see if we 'click'.
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||47 - 56 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is able to hold an intelligent conversation but also has a sense of fun. A man who is calm and at peace with himself. Someone who is kind and considerate and young at heart.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy all kinds of music, except maybe the 'real' country music about losing your job, your woman etc. and not real keen on jazz - or maybe I haven't heard the right stuff yet?
- I don't seem to get much time to read fiction, mainly read non-fiction
- Movies & TV
- Love all kinds of movies and TV. I like comedies like the Vacation movies, off beat sort of humour I guess. Really like Australian movies like Two Hands and Getting Square, The Castle etc.
- I'm not a big sports fan unless I am in a footy tipping competition.
- Other Interests
- Like being outdoors in the garden, hanging out with friends and chilling out.