44, Female, Separated, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineClassifieds: Genuine article looking for new home
Pre-loved item available, with a few minor scratches and scuff marks, but no tears, breaks or tarnish - still bright and sparkly. Back on the market for the first time in many years, with many more good years of use left. Looking for a caring forever home. Kisses and cuddles given freely to approved home only.....
What you see is absolutely what you get with me. I am genuine, trustworthy, easy going, self motivated, optimistic, and happy.
I have an inquisitive mind, and am always looking to learn or try something new.
Family is very important to me and I love spending quality time with those I care about.
Despite having a desk job, I enjoy keeping active, love being outdoors, and coach boys gymnastics in my spare time.
I am generally happy with my life and in myself, but life is more fun when shared, don't you think?
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 38 - 54 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
A man with integrity, who is active and enthusiastic, and takes the opportunities that life throws at him with both hands. Someone who is balanced, secure in themselves, and kind to others. Someone who will be my best friend to share life's experiences with. Surely that's not too much to ask for ;)
- Anything I can sing along to (yes, I like singing. No, I'm not very good at it, so looking for someone who is either very tolerant or hard of hearing :D )
- Does Dr Seuss count? I love reading although I have not done as much in recent times as I would have liked. Will happily read anything from biographies to fiction novels to how-to books
- Movies & TV
- Depends on my mood but I generally enjoy movies that get me thinking.... although I have found myself laughing at slapstick comedies at times too :-/ Favourites include GoT, Aliens, The Blindside, Hot Fuzz, and any number of kids animations (watched for the hundredth time). I also like Survivor
- I prefer doing to watching, and like to give most things a go. I enjoy horse riding and archery, and I also coach gymnastics
- Other Interests
- I enjoy getting outside my comfort zone and trying things I haven't done before