- Last online:
- 11 Aug '16
Headline“only 2 stamps left for this month on my membership and I'm hoping to find a happy person to enjoy those special life moments with.”
I pride myself on being open minded, independent, confident, and financially OK. I can dress up to suite the occasion or dress down and be very casual, either way I do take care of my appearance.
Family and children in Canberra and Victoria so I do a couple or more interstate trips and in between these trips I enjoy being with my friends as both are important to me.
I enjoy going to live concerts, theatre shows in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne, movies, short local recharge trips, country markets or overseas travel, I enjoy shopping, gardening, cooking, movies, brunch on Sundays and being spontaneous. I particularly enjoy relaxing walks through nature trails or a slow drive through the countryside.
Lets face it, none of this information really gives you a good perspective of who I am or if we may be compatible. I guess meeting and finding out about each other is the only way to see if there are any sparks between us.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||59 - 65 yrs old|
Gold Coast, QLD
(Within 50 klms)
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
The person that I would like to meet would have a big heart, a happy contagious smile mixed with a good sense of humour. Someone who is confident, financially and emotionaly secure and wants to enjoy life to the fullest and yet is at peace with the quiet times.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- The music I listen to seems to be varied from classical, dance to pop. Music is a joy and must be on when I'm doing the housework
- I enjoy reading thrillers to biographies
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy a good thriller with a twist
- Jumped out of a perfectly working airplane and survived. Since then I've become pretty good at golf and bowls on the WII. Just waiting for someone to teach me to do it for real.
- Other Interests
- Gardening and renovating but more into the design and decorating side of things. Words with Friends, whatever appeals to me when the opportunity presents itself.