35, Male, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
- 19 Nov '18
About me - headline
Feelings are like waves, We can't stop them, but we can choose which ones to surf
About me - description
North Melbourne member
Master of forgetfulness
Terrible at making decisions under pressure
Practitioner of etiquette and general manners
Too old to play guessing games.
**Disclaimer: all of the above are a self assessment.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Adelaide City, SA
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Diploma
- Trades / Services
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
his ideal partner
- 28 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
What I'm looking for
Someone awesome, someone who enjoys the outdoors, someone who can put up with my procrastination, someone who has a sense of adventure, someone who looks just as good without makeup and most importantly someone with decision making skills
- Sarah Blasko, Taylor Swift, Hilltop Hoods, Flight Facilities, Angus and Julia Stone and many more.
- Mainly fiction. I love Neil Patrick Harris' autobiographies. They are a really entertaining read.
- Movies & TV
- Scrubs, Malcolm in the middle, Daria, The Goldbergs, Modern Family and 1 episode of Friends. Most genres of movies except horror.
- Futsal, Mountain biking, Football, Soccer, NBA, Formula 1, Netball
- Other Interests
- Just started growing chilli from seed