35, Male, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
- 14 Aug '18
HeadlineFeelings are like waves, We can't stop them, but we can choose which ones to surf
North Melbourne member
Master of forgetfulness
Terrible at making decisions under pressure
Practitioner of etiquette and general manners
Too old to play guessing games.
**Disclaimer: all of the above are a self assessment.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Adelaide City, SA
- 6'0/183 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Trades / Services
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
his ideal partner
- 28 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
What I'm looking for
Someone awesome, someone who enjoys the outdoors, someone who can put up with my procrastination, someone who has a sense of adventure, someone who looks just as good without makeup and most importantly someone with decision making skills
- Sarah Blasko, Taylor Swift, Hilltop Hoods, Flight Facilities, Angus and Julia Stone and many more.
- Mainly fiction. I love Neil Patrick Harris' autobiographies. They are a really entertaining read.
- Movies & TV
- Scrubs, Malcolm in the middle, Daria, The Goldbergs, Modern Family and 1 episode of Friends. Most genres of movies except horror.
- Futsal, Mountain biking, Football, Soccer, NBA, Formula 1, Netball
- Other Interests
- Just started growing chilli from seed