30, Female, Single, Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineGeeky Girl looking for a Partner in Crime
I like to think of myself as laid back and open minded with a pinch of curiosity... Though I should warn you, bouts of smart arsery may occur, haha!! I've been called a nerd/geek/weirdo most of my life... I do not see this as a problem... I embrace it!! (Sometimes maybe a bit too far haha) :P
Im always up for shenanigans! I like trying new things and always looking for new adventures, whether big or small! I've made it a rule of mine to travel somewhere at least once year, whether locally or abroad. I've also set myself a challenge of visiting every continent before I die. It was originally every country, but I think I was being a bit ambitious... Maybe when I win lotto!!
I like both indoor and outdoor activities, ranging from reading a book in front of the fire or getting caught in a torrential downpour while hiking (which has happened a few times already haha). Though when it comes to movies, give me a scifi or action over a drama any day!! Science is a personal interest of mine, I could probably talk your ear off over anything science-y given half the chance... I am a microbiologist after all :D
I'm an affectionate person (my friends always complain about me interfering with their personal space); holding hands, hugs and stolen kisses come with the territory, if you can't handle this, you need not apply...
Anything else you want to know just ask!
At a glance
|Age||30 years old||27 - 36 years old|
|Location||Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Asian, Other Islander, White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, Middle Eastern, Mixed Race, Black / African, Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|Personality||Average||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Other special diet, Vegetarian|
- Don't really have a best genre, I like songs rather than bands, therefore, my selections are a bit eclectic... though if I had to choose probably lean towards rock/indie/alternative.
- Fiction, particularly scifi, fantasy, adventure or mystery. Otherwise, a bit of science-y non-fiction... I warned you I'm a geek :D
- Movies & TV
- I dabble in a few things... I like to dabble...
- I love the water!! So anything to do with it or near it is great!!! Otherwise, it's mostly leasuirely activities... No need for running unless zombies are involved. Dont really watch any sport on tv, though I have been to a few live games with my dad and prefer that much more then staring at the box
- Other Interests
- Scuba diving, snorkelling, camping, hiking, picnicking, wine tastings... Other things ending in '-ing'...