- Last online:
- 18 Nov '17
Headline“Hi! I'm looking to meet interesting people, to make new friends and who knows what else I can find here...”
I might be reserved to start with, but it really depends on who I'm with and if they have a stronger personality than me. I like being respectful, assertive, non-judgemental and always honest. Don't ask me something if you can't handle the truth, ha!
I believe I'm quite perceptive, intuitive and good at reading people. I think I have a good sense of humour. I love sarcasm and a sharp wit. I don't get upset or offended easily, but when confronted with intentional insult, I will retaliate. Do me wrong and I might forgive, but never forget. As a Scorpio, I can hold a grudge for all eternity, but I'm also very loyal to those I know I can trust.
I am very inquisitive and love to learn something new everyday. The MBTI personality test says I'm an INTP or "The Logician". My rational side is slightly stronger than the creative half of my brain. I truly enjoy intelligent/quality/deep conversations and picking people's brains while keeping an open mind. I tend to analyse and question everything!
Sometimes I can be philosophical, impulsive, adventurous, stubborn, OCD perfectionist and awkward. Everyone has their quirks, right? I'm optimistic most of the time and try to live in the moment. I feel I have a non-conventional view on life, society, the world and the universe. Maybe it's the free-spirit in me...
I'm Australian born of South American descent. Fluent in Spanish and can understand basic Portuguese. I have done some traveling around the world and would really love to continue discovering new places. I've also lived OS (South America and Europe). I value ALL experiences and enjoy the simple things in life. I have given up everything 'for love' before, but...need I say more?... "Happiness is only real when shared"... ;)
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||27 - 45 years old|
|Gender||Female||N/A||Male or Female|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »||Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Taurus, Pisces|
|Personality||Social||Very Private, Social, Average, Private, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet, Other special diet|
- Eclectic I think. OK with (most) mainstream stuff. I like 80's, 90's. Love grunge, alt. rock, indie, funky stuff, anything with a good vibe. Trip-hop, chill-out type stuff (<3 Buddah Hits radio) old school hip-hop/rap (Tribe called Quest) anything with a good beat too. Truly despise Reggaeton tho.
- Lazy reader, but I do like having books on my bookshelves and adding books to my "to-read" list. I read on random stuff more from my laptop these days.
- Movies & TV
- I'm easily entertained. I probably watch too much TV. Enjoy most movies, especially mind bending thrillers (recently watched 'A Cure for Wellness', 5*). I'm selective with romantic dramas. Don't like musicals, most rom-coms and Adam Sandler movies. Oh and yes to indie, foreign, art-house cinema.
- I like watching the Olympics and F1. Not a fan of AFL and such, but enjoy State of Origin. I've tried golf and hunting. Not a water person, but can scuba dive! Never have and never will set foot in a gym. Much prefer to jog around with my dog than on a treadmill. Would like to get a bicycle...
- Other Interests
- LOVE travel, random road trips, motorcycle rides, weekend getaways anywhere. Red wine, food in general, Dancing in the rain, Psychology, Dream interpretation, Esotericism, Poetry, Engineering, DIY renos/home improvements, artistic events, much more. Oh and I'm a dog person. Love my Mastiff cross!