37, Female, Separated, Brisbane - Southside, QLD
HeadlineHi! I'm looking to meet interesting people, to make new friends and who knows what else I can find here...
I might be reserved to start with, but it really depends on who I'm with and if they have a stronger personality than me. I like being respectful, assertive, non-judgemental and always honest. Don't ask me something if you can't handle the truth, ha!
I believe I'm quite perceptive, intuitive and good at reading people. I think I have a good sense of humour. I love sarcasm and a sharp wit. I don't get upset or offended easily, but when confronted with intentional insult, I will retaliate. Do me wrong and I might forgive, but never forget. As a Scorpio, I can hold a grudge for all eternity, but I'm also very loyal to those I know I can trust.
I am very inquisitive and love to learn something new everyday. The MBTI personality test says I'm an INTP or "The Logician". My rational side is slightly stronger than the creative half of my brain. I truly enjoy intelligent/quality/deep conversations and picking people's brains while keeping an open mind. I tend to analyse and question everything!
Sometimes I can be philosophical, impulsive, adventurous, stubborn, OCD perfectionist and awkward. Everyone has their quirks, right? I'm optimistic most of the time and try to live in the moment. I feel I have a non-conventional view on life, society, the world and the universe. Maybe it's the free-spirit in me...
I'm Australian born of South American descent. Fluent in Spanish and can understand basic Portuguese. I have done some traveling around the world and would really love to continue discovering new places. I've also lived OS (South America and Europe). I value ALL experiences and enjoy the simple things in life. I have given up everything 'for love' before, but...need I say more?... "Happiness is only real when shared"... ;)
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- 5'4/162 cm
- Hispanic / Latino
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 30 - 42 years old
- Male or Female
- Within 75km
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Star sign - Taurus, Cancer
- Personality - Social, Very Private, Sometimes Social, Private, Very Social
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
- Other special diet, No special diet
What I'm looking for
"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats." (Sofía Serrano, Vanilla Sky)--- Please: If you have CHILDREN, sorry but it's a NO from me.
- Eclectic I think. OK with (most) mainstream stuff. I like 80's, 90's. Love grunge, alt. rock, indie, funky stuff, anything with a good vibe. Trip-hop, chill-out type stuff (<3 Buddah Hits radio) old school hip-hop/rap (Tribe called Quest) anything with a good beat too. Truly despise Reggaeton tho.
- Hmm lazy reader of books, but I'm good at adding them to my bookshelves and onto my "to-read" list. I read a lot on a range of topics from my laptop these days. (Yes, I'm one of those that Googles everything and anything that comes to mind.) I've even donated to Wikipedia to keep knowledge free LOL.
- Movies & TV
- I'm easily entertained. I probably watch too much TV. Enjoy most movies, especially mind bending thrillers. I'm selective with romantic dramas (still haven't seen "The Notebook"!) Not a fan of musicals, most rom-coms and Adam Sandler movies. Oh and yes to indie, foreign, art-house cinema :)
- I like watching F1 (and Olympics). Not a fan of AFL and such, but enjoy State of Origin. Last attempts were with golf and hunting. Not a water person, but can scuba dive! Not a fan of the gym (enclosed with sweaty strangers and equipment? Uh no thanks). Prefer outdoor activities :)
- Other Interests
- LOVE travel, random road trips, motorcycle rides, weekend getaways anywhere. Red wine, food in general, dancing, psychology, dream interpretation, esotericism, poetry, Engineering, DIY renos/home improvements, artistic events, much more. Oh and I'm a dog person. Love my Mastiff! (see pics)