41, Female, Single, Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD
- Last online:
- 21 Mar '18
HeadlineJust me - just ask!
I love a good laugh - at myself as much as anything else! I'm truly interested in people and all their quirks; although I tend to listen more than talk, I can also be silly and garrulous when the mood strikes. I care deeply and am a loyal friend.
I believe that sarcasm is the body's natural defence against stupidity, that someone should invent an air conditioned suit (I'd buy one!), that banana should never be included as a juice ingredient and that my 4 yr old niece is the best kid in the world.
I work hard in my chosen career and care about those I work with. I tend towards being a bit of a homebody, but also enjoy going out with the right company.
Basically, I am genuine and very realistic, both about myself and others. I'm zaftig, happy and confident these days, so you'd have to either be into that or it be a non-issue.
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||37 - 50 years old|
|Location||Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight, Athletic, Large-ish, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Living with them, No children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
No list of "requirements" - I just know that this is a great way to connect with a range of interesting people who I might not otherwise come across. As long as you're authentic, I'd love to hear from you. Genuinely interested in hearing about your story and what makes you light up with joy.
- Sooo eclectic!! I know everyone says that but it's true!!! Misfits to show tunes to Mogwai...and all in between.
- ALL THE BOOKS!! I *love* reading. Got any recommendations?
- Movies & TV
- I'll give most a go. Currently (very belatedly) into "The Good Wife" and just started season two of "Banshee" (gives GoT a run for its money in the sex and violence stakes). "Brooklyn 99" makes me giggle. Any movie is better when watched in deluxe/gold class!
- Meh...used to play hockey, quite like kayaking.
- Other Interests
- TED talks, staying cool, girly things, distinctly non-girly things, roadies, mountains (looking at, not climbing), live shows of many persuasions (autocorrect just changed that to "shoes"...now that would be interesting....), life!