38, Male, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
HeadlineI love travelling and the outdoors, but I'd like to meet someone to share it with...
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||25 - 45 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
As much as anything, someone that I am attracted to and can find a bit of a 'spark' They might like to share some of my hobbies and also introduce me to some interests of their own. Someone who is happy, positive, easy going, a little bit ambitious and adventurous.
- I really like 60's and 70's music, but also current music like Jack Johnson, Xavier Rudd, The Beautiful Girls, Ben Harper, Jeff Lang, Jose Gonzalez and Mumford and Sons.
- I likereading mostly non-fiction books on history, science, travel (ie Lonely Planet), cooking, gardening and home improvement among others. I enjoy the occasional biography but rarely, if ever read any novels.
- Movies & TV
- I like films that are based around a historical true story. I love going to see films at the State Cinema more so than at the Village. I like documentaries and tv shows about science and nature. I generally don't don't like soap operas and American sitcoms
- I used to play tennis and golf whilst at school and I still have an occasional hit of each of these. I'm not really interested in any team sports
- Other Interests
- Cooking, photography, gardening, animals and nature in general.