40, Male, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 24 Apr '18
I am a shy quiet guy who likes spending time with family. I would say that I am loyal, hardworking, reliable and trusting. I have a dry, dark and sarcastic sense of humour once I get over the shyness.
I like to play and watch most sports and will try anything new once. I don't mind the occasional crossword/ sudoko puzzle but I am not a big reader.
I have done a little traveling when I was younger and am looking for someone who is also interested in doing the same. I have 2 children that have 50% custody of love to as much time with them as possible.
I have spent the last couple of years letting my children settle into school and have now decided to look after myself.
I apologise for starting every sentence with I. It seems that I should have paid more attention at school.
Thanks for spending time reading my profile and if you are interested in chatting leave a message for me.
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- Other job role
his ideal partner
- 34 - 46 years old
- Within 50km
- at most 5'9/175 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone with similar interests
- I like a wide range of music. Mainly listen in the car
- I play tennis and a little golf but I like to try my hand at most sports.
- Other Interests
- Family time with my children