41, Male, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
HeadlineI'm beginning I suspect that I'm on the wrong planet
I've dodged rocks in an Egyptian riot and I've consulted with the mountain gorillas in Rwanda. I've stood at the rim of the Door to Hell in Turkmenistan and almost met my fate at Heavenly Lake in China.
But I've yet to find a woman to call my own.
My next adventure is a little closer to home; I'm building a house (well, having one built).
I try to keep life uncomplicated and socially I'm a bit of a minimalist, preferring to spend my time with a few people that I most care about.
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 6'2/188 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Very Private
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- IT / Telecoms
- Right wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 31 - 42 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
- Anglican, Other Christian, Catholic, Born Again Christian
What I'm looking for
Looking for a Christian-flavoured woman. Naturally that entails a love of truth, honesty and a solid set of morals. Oh, and pulchritudinous.
- Electronic, 80's, Blues, Swing
- A quick scan of my bookshelf reveals sci-fi, philosophy, and a smattering of reference material. Not all have necessarily been read.
- Movies & TV
- I've never been in any movies, but I was on telly once. By accident. It didn't go well.
- I'm generally allergic to sports, both watching & doing. That's not to say I don't enjoy the occasional day walk or getting out & about. Somewhere along the line I learned how to swing dance and it's been a favourite ever since.
- Other Interests
- I've still got a backlog of travel photos to sort out, I've got some carnivorous plants growing in the back yard. Stuff like that.