43, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 19 Jun '18
HeadlineCarpe the heck outa that diem!
Bright and bubbly. Kind and caring. Outgoing and creative. Expressive and intuitive. Silly and fun. Articulate and intelligent. Wise and womanly.
Given to random acts of dance (much to the horror of my children) and always say "bless you" when someone sneezes. I love thunderstorms, daggy board games and pistachios. I procrastibake, I mangle the English language. I reckon the glass is half full. I'm both a dog and a cat person. I cycle like a demon but happily share the road, I dance as if my life depends on it (it does). I love the smell of rain on hot concrete. That's my loud laugh at the cinema :)
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Body Type - Slim
- Have children at home - 3 children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 39 - 50 years old
- Within 10km
- Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
The answer to the meaning of life? 42 apparently, who knew?! I love kind hearted, gentle, funny, smart, emotionally intelligent men who love and respect strong, outgoing, tender, loving women. I am a proud user of the "F" word - Feminist. You are kind and loving with a dash of kooky. Just a dash!
- Have you ever passed on someone because you didn't like their taste in music?! Me neither! For the record (ha!), I don't object to much - love bluesy, funky soul on a Sunday arvo, tragic 80s and bubblegum pop for a kitchen dance off, 90s alternative just because, jazz when I cook, hip hop for a run
- In another time zone and hemisphere, I read all the time, voraciously even! But back on my home planet, in my slightly mental life, I don't read as much I'd like. Having said that, I just finished one of Stephanie Dowrick's books, Life and Soul Essentials. She tells it like it is, I dig.
- Movies & TV
- Broken Mirror (so bleak yet so good!), The Letdown, Orange is the New Black, Seinfeld, The Handmaids Tale, Breaking Bad, Big Girl's Blouse (remember, pre Kath and Kim??), Precious (needed a bit of a lie down after that one!) Any film with Catherine Keener, David Lynch (can be a tad too wonky though!
- I'm not really into sport but I do love the theatre of it. The sound of tens of thousands of people roaring, cheering and jeering at a footy match is something else!
- Other Interests
- Carving up the dance floor, reverse parking like a boss, caring about my peeps, doing accents, eyebrow gymnastics, waiting out a zombie apocalypse