- Last online:
- 11 Aug '16
Headline“Nice guy looking for a nice girl. Sounds simple enough...”
I never know where to start when writing about myself, but I guess I've started now so I better keep going. I'm pretty easy going, usually fairly modest and try to be honest with myself and others. I guess I'm a bit old fashioned and have been called a gentleman on more than one occasion. I can be a bit quiet around people I don't know well, but will open up once I'm comfortable.
I like to catch up with friends and family on weekends and days off, but also like a bit of quiet time to myself, either tinkering, reading, or just relaxing. I like to think i have a good sense of humour, if a little warped at times. I tend to see a funny side to most things, but usually know when to keep it to myself.
I like the simple quiet life that Tassie has to offer, but of course I like to have a bit of fun now and then. I'm not really into the club scene these days, but I still like the occasional night out.
There's plenty more to be said about me, but you'll have to ask if you want to hear it.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||25 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at most 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Obviously a good, honest person. A good sense of humour is a must since I'm always making bad jokes. Someone who understands I am who I am, but will also put me in my place if I'm being an idiot, which is probably fairly often. Someone to get me out doing things I wouldn't normally do.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Older alternative like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Faith No More, Chilli Peppers. Heavy stuff like Metallica etc. Classics like Queen and Dire Straits etc. Some old school rap. Lots of other stuff.
- Recent ones are The Long Earth, Ready Player One, American Gods and The Hunger Games. Sci-Fi and Fantasy. Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.
- Movies & TV
- Sci Fi like Star Wars & Terminator. Most comedy, old favourite is Waynes World. Anything with Jack Black. Action and adventure like Indiana Jones, Die Hard, Predator. Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad. BBC comedy like Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Young Ones. Sci Fi like Stargate & Firefly. Love Documentaries!
- Mostly mountain bike riding lately. Watching extreme sports, a bit past doing it myself. Watching motorsport, especially drifting.
- Other Interests
- I like learning new things, the more useless the better, so of course I like documentaries. Cooking, but I'm no master chef, mostly just following instructions . I like tinkering with mechanical and electrical things. I can be a bit arty at times too (mostly computer graphics). 3D Printing.