- Last online:
Teddy19 (was Janet1962)
Headline“Big hearted and looking for same”
Young of heart and I enjoy the simple things in life, good company, good food, live music, and the outdoors, down to earth, I love to travel, enjoy sports, thats participating not just watching, enjoy life in general, I'm easy going, well travelled and like a good laugh, honesty and trust are very important but so is a sense of humour and not taking life too serious. Have been around long enough to not stress the small stuff and really appreciate the great things life offers.
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||50 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Other||White / Caucasian|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Religion||Anglican||Atheist, Anglican, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
A big hearted, good natured man, who likes to have a laugh, is social but not out every night, considerate, open minded, financially stable and able to travel and be adventurous, is happy with good conversation or comfortable silence, and doesn't think it's always a woman's job do the dishes, lol.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- 60's, 70's, 80's 90's most music except death metal, thrash and rap love anything you can have a dance or sing to, Pink Floyd, Cold Chisel, Live, U2, Pink, Elvis, Tom Jones and Rock N Roll,
- open to all kinds, so much good reading out there, love a good thriller and Biographies . Kane and Abel my all time favourite.
- Movies & TV
- comedies, thrillers, action, except slasher, don't watch tv much, but like history and nature doco's. "Remember the Titans" my favourite, (great soundtrack to) and you can't beat Life of Brian for a good laugh.
- Scuba diving (ex instructor), snowboarding, squash, bushwalking, zumba, most sport except watching test cricket, love going to the AFL (Sydney Swans) LFC :) body combat my latest favourite, Insanity.
- Other Interests
- I love to dance, especially rock n' roll and ballroom so would really like to meet someone who shares this love to move on the floor or is at least willing to have a go & have some fun doing it, live music, bushwalking, being in the garden, new dive destinations, travelling.