59, Male, Widowed, Northern Rivers, NSW
- Last online:
- 03 May '18
HeadlineHassle by Name, but NOT by Nature
I really don't like this part, but I'll try my best.
Funny, Free and Full of Life. I enjoy either being on, in or near water. Very young at heart, adventurous and I have a wicked sense of humour.
Chivalry will never die, as long as I'm around, as I'm a gentleman through + through. - Ask anyone who knows me.... (They'll probably say that they don't know me, but hey - I'm ME)
Romantic, Soft-Hearted, Loves to give and recieve affection, Doesn't play games with emotions and Lives Life to the Fullest.
My 3 kids are very important to me, and would do ANYTHING to keep them out of harms way. As they live in Sydney, I'm not always aware of their antics, but that "Little Birdy" tells me everything.
House renos are my forte, but would appreciate a female's opinion now and again (I actually mean ALL the time). The technical side is what I do well.
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Northern Rivers, NSW
- 5'9/175 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 27 to 29 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 45 - 55 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Very Social, Social
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets, Have pets
What I'm looking for
Happy within themselves. Enjoys the Out-Doors, BBQ's and LIFE and hopefully can handle my wicked sense of humour.
- 60's, 70's + 80's Rock is my main preference, but even enjoy jazz, classical, orchestral and even musicals, but NO doof-doof.
- World News, Current Affairs, Financial Wobiddy Wop Wop, Technical Data + Life Enhancement type literature.
- Movies & TV
- CI, National Geographic and informative TV. For Movies, anything goes.
- Not a "Sports Freek", but depending on the company, will watch / go to most sports. To be really honest, Jelly Wrestling is my favourite... (Said : Tongue in Cheek).
- Other Interests
- Travelling (Local + International), Dining out at the "Off-The-Road" type places, Photography, Art, Theatre, Boats, Bikes, V8's, Fishing, DIY, Outdoors (anything goes), Water - be it a lake, a dam, a river or the sea......