69, Male, Attached/Other, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
HeadlineJust seeking a dear, loyal and honest friend.
I am a caring person who likes bush walking, fishing and gardening and have been retired from work for quite sometime. I have never felt the need to resume work as I find plenty to do in my retirement. I don't watch a lot of television or movies but enjoy reading. My personality I would describe as easy going and quiet natured. I am an animal lover and would go out of my way never to harm any animal, except maybe for a big hairy spider. Bush walking is my main passion and I try to go once a week, but only do day walks now as I don't enjoy carrying a heavy pack anymore. I would say that I am reasonably fit and don't have any health problems, but who knows what the future holds. I guess that as one gets older one has to live for the moment and thoroughly enjoy every day. I would really like to meet a nice lady friend to accompany me on some of my bush walks, which I could easily tailor to suit you, if required. Even if you have not bush walked before, why not give it a go. Please let me show you some of the scenic places around southern Tasmania, or maybe you can show me if you have been to places that I haven't.
At a glance
- 69 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 5'9/175 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Some college
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 55 - 75 years old
- Within 500km
What I'm looking for
A nice genuine lady who loves the outdoors and a little adventure, and who would be interested in bush walking in the south of Tasmania. Someone who is young at heart, as I am, and who is just seeking friendship and a healthy pastime.
- Listen to all types of music.
- Fiction and non fiction - anything really. I always have a book on the go.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much tv or movies but when I do watch tv it is mainly ABC or SBS or cricket.
- Watching cricket, mainly test cricket. Don't play any sport now but used to play squash and tennis. Just go bush walking weekly now for fitness and enjoyment and walk casually most days.
- Other Interests
- Bush walking, gardening, fishing, animals, nature, outdoors, peace and quiet.