49, Male, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 20 Jan '18
Headline"All possibilities are self imposed"
As a telecommunications rigger my job takes me all over the state to some truly amazing places. It both challenges me plus keeps me fit. My weekends are spent windsurfing and working on my property. Spent 15 years in the equestrian industry - so am good with animals. Appreciate quality but am trying to live a more minimalistic lifestyle.
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||44 - 55 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 25km|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- The world without music is like a world without colour. Classical, Acid Jazz, Electronic.
- Ploitical, health, social awareness.
- Movies & TV
- Been very long time since i have been to the movies. Arthouse. No TV - abc /sbs when opportunity arises. Vikings
- Windsurfing, mountain biking/racer, yoga/stretching, hiking/camping, tennis
- Other Interests
- Sculpture, architecture, photography, nature, coffee!!