50, Male, Divorced, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 02 Oct '18
About me - headline
I would class myself as average in most aspects of life. Yes I know I'm trying to sell myself (so to speak), but hey average can be good :-).
About me - description
I feel that I'm a great Dad and once you get through my initial shyness I can be quite talkative and funny..... Funny is something that I tend to do well, but then of course from time to time I'm the only one that gets my own joke (awkward). I love doing stuff with my two kids and they are my priority at all times. Having someone else to also become a priority in my life would be nice, as I feel I have been alone for a couple of years and life is much better when you can share your experiences and laughs with someone that you get along with well. Well that is a little about me.
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- White / Caucasian
- Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Private
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Government employee
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 39 - 53 years old
- Within 250km
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Private
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
What I'm looking for
They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and that saying puts it in a nut shell as to the type of companion I'm after. One doesn't need to be perfect or anywhere near it really, there just needs to be something that gives you the first click.
- Most really...... my kids insist on listening to tripple j, which I'm not totally fond of oh and Beaver doesn't do it for me either as in Justin.
- Much prefer to see the movie when it comes out lol.
- Movies & TV
- Will see anything form a kids film/tv to horror...... although horror at times scares the bejeesus out of me
- Typical Aussie boy here.... AFL and car racing and a bit of basketball on the side.
- Other Interests
- I love getting out into the Tassie bush.