53, Male, Single, Ballarat & Western Region, VIC
- Last online:
- 21 Aug '18
HeadlineI'll make you laugh when you least expect it. I'm a honest & genuine fella with a kind heart & im interested in the possibility of a relationship with a female.
I am confident, motivated and a fun-loving man, yet I am flexible and I show empathy when needed. I cherish my sense of humor and so do others. I am a quiet romantic and I appreciate and respect good strong qualities in people. I am often described by friends as 'the bhp kid' - 'the quiet achiever', but I am not afraid to have a voice, when required. Whether I am president of a cricket club, traveling interstate for a work project or planting roses. I am humble in the pursuit of success and thoughtful in defeat. I seek new divides, follow through with life projects and enjoy seeing others succeed. I enjoy a challenge and I am optimistic about the future. I am an easy going guy and am close to the eldest of five (wonderful) kids who was born and raised on a dairy farm in South Gippsland and spent all my youth and teenage years on the farm. I then pursued my professional career by going to Uni in Melbourne and spent the next twenty years living in and around the city of Melbourne.
In between times I lived and worked in Perth for a year and have had a couple of overseas trips and traveled extensively around Australia and country Victoria. I am well versed with change and I would consider myself fairly open minded. I currently work in the property industry and take regular opportunities to visit family and friends. I have strong family beliefs.
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Ballarat & Western Region, VIC
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Property / Real Estate
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other special diet
his ideal partner
- 35 - 40 years old
- Within 250km
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
Seeking lady who embraces life with similar interests who enjoys country life, traveling, a romantic get-away, restaurants, movies and some sporting events and also with some weekend breaks in ànd, for social outings.
- I enjoy a varied range of music and I am not particularly fussy, although not into head banging music
- Mainly confined to local and Melbourne newspapers, although I would embrace suggestions of other reading material such as biographies and historic events.
- Movies & TV
- Varied. I am willing to try new options.
- I am a keen horse breeder and horse racing fan. I embrace AFL footy, I am passionate abou playing and watching cricket and I enjoy tennis. I am open to new areas of sports.
- Other Interests
- Dining out, socializing with friends, weekend in the country or city, day at the country races, movies, musicals, concerts and traveling. I am open to new suggestions (?).