70, Male, Widowed, Parramatta, NSW
- Last online:
- 15 Feb '18
HeadlineThe cat, AKA Toby ,held a gun at my head and made me do this,so as you can see i tend to exaggerate,but im a thousand times better now
This is not a job interview , so here goes......I am 5ft 10 inches tall in the old scale solid but not over weight [ oh could lose a couple of kilos ]. fair hair going grey but still plenty of it hazel eyes . conceited enough to think that a girl would not be ashamed to walk into a room full of her friends with me hanging off her arm.
but unfortunately, i do think of the Lone ranger when i hear the William Tell overtue so im not,that bright,[but i can lift heavy loads] but hey i have a page to sell myself. So im just wondering, if any girl exists that isnt a post graduate,Who has unrealistic expectations, or spends half her life in gyms, or wants to sail around the world looking for that elusive dream, looking for some one who goes to work , ,Happy with her lot in life ,willing to share the highs and lows, just looking for a woman who is content within her self ,in her outlook she would be bright and bubbly, some one who is looking for a hard working blue/ white collar working man , .no my values are peace ,love and harmony[ very masonic, but true ,and a strong love of family As i am a man who has padded around a 4 bedroom home for ten years on his own and hasnt turned into a grub or howard hughes , so looking for some one who does "windows and can make an apple pie , or some one who twigs , that some of the above is just my sense of humour rampaging[see i do have one laying around some place........
At a glance
|Age||70 years old||55 - 100 years old|
|Location||Parramatta, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- Enjoy the music of long forgotten tamila mowtown,some jazz r and b just go nuts for, fleetwood mac , still having difficulty with allegations that dusty springfield batted for the other team or that she has passed away
- any thing that is a bio ,any thing , even backs of bus tickets , even the phone book,terrible plot ,but great cast of characters.Anything, except science fiction to weird for me .Living in an elecronic age , some times its nice to take a journey via a good book ,.
- Movies & TV
- Movies a an hour of escape , love all classic movies plus the movies of today are so technicaly brilliant whats not to like.Recently saw Gran Torino as an old soldier ,i tended to relate to some of the moments and quips ,Save me im turning into an old Tragic.
- im 57 years old walking is good for me , dont want to be in the Australian olympic team , also dont want to break but realise as one gets older you need to be active to maintain good health did play cricket and foot ball in my army days, no just happy to contemplate the pacific ocean,
- Other Interests
- just find that ,its a couples world , just like to, find a compatible lady and enjoy the good things that life has to offer and to enjoy the pleasure of a womans company, so places to go , people to see, things to do, in beautiful Sydney