40, Male, Single, Sydney - Hills, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineTall, funny, social, easy going, old fashioned, charming, non smoker, honest male for review.... read on for more details. The best qualities in one package.
Gday - welcome to my profile. Im Phil, 39, living in Northern Sydney.
I work in the human resource and aviation media industry. I currently work in HR management and last year studied a HR postgraduate course at university. When not doing my main job, i am found involved in a variety of other side interests, some which are for me evolving into a new career path in time. I am lucky that i have been able to develop a career also as a media journalist writing for well known Australian and global aviation and railway magazines / websites and these roles allow me to travel, record / photo/interview many different people / very interesting events.I am also a technical/heritage adviser to the film industry and work with directors and producers. My other main interests sees me assisting various volunteer run heritage tourism projects located around NSW in senior management, general duties and public relations/media roles.
I like to relax by spending time travelling, meeting up with friends, going to the beach, kayaking, gym/exercising, going to the movies, catching up on reading - books / newspapers, photography, shopping,eating out at cafes / restraunts, clubbing or whatever i end up doing with friends.
When possible, I love traveling to QLD, VIC and around NSW for holidays. Local trips to escape the city for a day/etc are good also. I have been overseas and went to Europe which was a great experience and will do it again sometime.
My personality consists of a variety of different qualities - mature, charming, polite, smart, romantic, loyal, friendly, kind, adventurous, trustworthy, sensitive and creative.
In looking for a partner - the qualities i like or need..they have to be from within Australia, be sporty/non smoking, funny, easy going, romantic, understanding and ha
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||20 - 49 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Hills, NSW||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Attached (Seeking friends)|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Sometimes Social|
|Eye colour||Green||Green, Brown, Blue|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Light Brown, Dark Brown, Blonde|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Sometimes living with them, No children, Living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Wants children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Some college, Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, High School|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Job role||Professional||Customer Service Role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Professional, Senior Management, Executive, Business Owner, Technical, Management, Tradesperson, Student|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Anglican, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
My idea of a suitable partner would be one who is honest, affectionate, faithful, romantic, intelligent, positive, reliable, confident, fun, supportive and most of all have the ability to make me laugh.Sporty and non smoking is good start also.
- My favourite music is mainly 50-80s "retro" and a smatter of the 90s..bands i like include.. Police, Men At Work, A ha, Elvis, Midnight Oil, Daryl Braithwaite, Jenny Morris, John Farnham, Sammy Davis group, Del Shannon, Tom Petty,Icehouse, INXS, Dragon, Spencer davis group, Kylie minogue, etc..
- Most of my reading encompasses a variety of topics - anything on local/international news, financial,aviation, photography,historical and travelling issues. I try to keep up with the world as it is very important, as so much occurs.If we dont know what happens... how do we learn from the past?
- Movies & TV
- Historical, romance, comedy, drama, real life and cartoons movies are my favourites but ones that are intense with beautiful photography/scenery and action packed are what i remeber most.
- I spend most of my fitness time on a variety of different activites such as walking, running and gym.
- Other Interests
- Main interests are photography, art galleries/museums, researching history, going to the beach, keeping fit, camping, music, pubbing/clubbing, heritage work on aviation/railway/maritime projects, sailing, eating out at cafes/restraunts, cooking and movies. Willing to explore and learn new things ...