ItalianJob63 (was LuciaD)
- Last online:
Headline“A Warm,Traveled, Positive Lady, looking for a nice guy to share this part of my journey and enjoy what comes next.”
I am a lady who enjoys life, I have many interests and I enjoy exchanging views and ideas over dinner, coffee etc. Love the outdoors, ocean, walks, the beach, country drives and trips away. I'm family minded and also independent and resourceful. I've lived overseas for a time and enjoy travelling. Some glitz and glamour is fine, but the simple pleasures are the best and I am looking forward to sharing this part of my life with someone Interested in building a friendship that may lead to something more. You should be resourceful, positive, easy going guy who is confident with himself and both emotionally and financially secure. Someone who can appreciate an intelligent, good, warm and caring partner who can value his own interests and appreciate mine. I am a romantic at heart and I know your out there, If you're ready to meet someone worthwhile, drop me a line.
At a glance
|Age||65 years old||59 - 75 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Green, Hazel, Blue, Grey, Black, Brown|
|Hair colour||Other||White, Light Brown, Red, Grey, Blonde, Black, Dark Brown, Auburn|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Religion||Catholic||Born Again Christian, Jewish, Anglican, Other Christian, New Age, Catholic, Other|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A sincere man with a GSOH, broadminded and travelled, someone I'll connect with as best friend, be attracted to as a lover and most of all someone to laugh and have fun with.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- from 60's - 80's Pop, rock and roll, jazz, some classical. Sinatra, Ella, Sarah Vaughan, On the classical side Vivaldi, Puccini,enjoy Bocelli and being a 60's girl, Eagles,Beatles and Beach Boys, Rod Stewart, Simply Red, Van Morrison and much more.
- Enjoy an engaging autobiography, Penelope Green, Clive James, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, the Classics, though not as much time lately.
- Movies & TV
- English comedy, Seinfeld, Eastwood -The Bridge of Madison County, Annie Hall, The Mirror has two Faces, Under the Tuscan Sun, Blue Jasmine, Midnight in Paris, love Catherine Hepburn, la Dolce Vita, recently saw Railway Man and the Intern with De Niro.
- Tennis, swimming, walking, some golf and regular exercise. Enjoy world cup soccer, Australian open, and the summer and winter Olympics.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, country drives, antique browsing, trivia, dancing, music, playing piano, theatre, concerts, the beach, the ocean smell. cooking sunday lunch or at seaside place with glass of merlot/pinot. Visiting vineyards with friends, and seeing family and grandkids.