42, Female, Single, Weston Creek, ACT
- Last online:
HeadlineI just had my heart unexpectedly and slightly broken...and you know what they say: if you fall off a man, it's best to get straight back on another!
I'm extroverted, happy, intelligent and love people. I throw myself into life and I find it, on the whole, very enjoyable. I'm spontaneous, impulsive, adventurous, curious and pleasure-seeking, and I'm lucky to have a job that allows me to live in-the-moment, but I'm also realistic, disciplined and pragmatic.
I think I'm searching for something...and it could be a someone. I tend to throw myself into people like I do with life, but that hasn't worked out thus far haha, and so I'm going to take it really slowly this time. I want to build relationships and see if something deeper develops organically. I admit I may also have commitment issues, so this may help.
A huge caveat: I'm extremely busy, unfortunately--so, fair warning, I guarantee you're going to feel you do not get enough time with me. I shall give you my undivided attention in the time we do get together, though! It's also very likely we shall not be able to meet immediately--but this is okay, as it will allow things to develop slowly. Pressure shall not change this, and as I really dislike being told what to do haha, is likely to make me hesitant about you (plus see commitment issues above).
Additionally, as previously mentioned, I love people, so I also have friends in my life I care deeply about (shout-out to N, S and B!), and some of my sparse free time needs to be spent with them.
I also like women btw, but rsvp doesn't seem to have an option for 'seeking men and women'. Since women don't seem to be attracted to me, sadly, I chose to stick to the 'seeking men' option...but if there's a woman out there who is interested...
I always love to add to my collection of friends, so there's something for everyone haha!
Probably no guys involved in intelligence, etc.--as you guys tend to break my heart haha.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||38 - 59 years old|
|Location||Weston Creek, ACT||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces|
|children & pets|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
What I'm looking for
Someone who grabs my mind and has that extra...spark.
- Music is the soundtrack to my life--I tend to have music playing constantly. I like songs rather than specific bands and my taste is pretty eclectic, but I tend to enjoy songs by Fatboy Slim, Arctic Monkeys, Machine Gun Fellatio, Death Cab for Cutie, and Of Monsters & Men.
- I read everything...except romance novels, sad things, horrible things, and newspapers (<<<see sad and horrible things).
- Movies & TV
- IASIP, American Gods, Lucifer, Judge Judy...but I don't tend to watch much television, etc. as I find it a bit boring. I love watching things with other people, though. If it's interesting.
- I feel alive and vital outdoors. I have just started at the gym and enjoy the high it brings. I'm also in love with my bike.
- Other Interests
- Many things grab my interest. I particularly enjoy science-y things (I used to be a scientist), the ocean, deep forests, motorbikes and curious, beautiful things. I'm very tactile and I like touching things--moss, smooth wood, people haha. I really enjoy hand-holding.