53, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
HeadlineLife's rich tapestry
I'm looking for a companion with whom to share a mellow, richly textured life.
I'm a slightly noisy, articulate, curious, spirited introvert.
Books, music and travel colour my world. What I'm missing is someone to clutz around in the kitchen with, have middle of the night chats with, assist me in my search for the world's best jam donut.....
I like the mellow autumn sunshine of Canberra, and the way the city vibe changes on the first really nice spring day. I love monsoonal downpours in the tropics. I like being in water - oceans, swimming pools and bath tubs. I like being outdoors providing the weather is not too extreme. For that reason, sitting under a tree by the lake with a coffee is bliss for me, but I've been known to enjoy an occasional spot of fishing also. Sparkly things make me feel sparkly. I enjoy driving trips in search of books, beaches and bakeries. Sometimes I laugh out loud for no reason other than, in the moment, life feels perfect.
If any of this resonates I'd love to hear from you.
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 27 years old
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 65 years old
- Within 50km
What I'm looking for
I value intelligence, kindness, playfulness, loyalty and passion, and I'd like to see these in a partner.
- Varied tastes....Leonard Cohen, Ed Kuepper, Paul Kelly are particular favourites. I've been known to indulge in some country-ish stuff. I enjoy a range of world music also.
- I'm an avid reader. `The casual vacancy¿ by JK Rowling is currently on the go. Herman Hesse is my all time favourite author.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite tv series are Boston Legal, House of Cards, Buffy, The Big Bang Theory. 'The Fencer' and 'Lars gets a real girl' have been stand out movies for me.
- I walk and swim for relaxation, and have an on again / off again relationship with the gymn.
- Other Interests
- Balinese gamelan music is my passion, and I make regular trips to Bali for inspiration. Visiting markets, museums, country towns, bakeries in country towns! Crochet. Yoga. Learning Indonesian. Have started wobbling around on a push bike recently - hoping my steering will improve soon.