40, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 21 Oct '18
About me - headline
Ambidextrous person attempting to find her place in a world seemingly built for right handers
About me - description
(By the way, that was truth delivered in a philosophical abstract, please don't make it a point to delve into the subject upon communication.)
I make a living as a nuclear medicine pharmacist, am sensibly hedonistic and come with a host of "baseline" complaints (ie colleagues that yak on about banal issues, unattainable diet goals...). However, I do not have existential, emotional/psychological issues (eg. still hung up on the ex, man hating, cat loving) and other forms of esoteric problems.
Having lived in Lausanne, Sydney, Sacramento, Singapore, San Francisco and Melbourne, I see the world as "one big playground" and find it stifling when others attempt to put me in a "box". For such individuals, I usually volunteer to be placed in the box marked "Things that do not fit in boxes" (irony intended).
I am of the belief that education and economic status generally allow one greater opportunities and a wider array of *experiences and the decisions I make are - to some extent - guided by this mindset.
* I value intangibles like experiences and relationships (much) more than material pursuits.
** My time is currently (unequally) divided between South Yarra, VIC and Canberra.
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Very Private
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Large-ish
- Eye colour - Black
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 37 - 49 years old
- Male or Female
- Within 75km
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- No special diet
- Agnostic, Atheist
What I'm looking for
I generally interact well with kind, fiercely intelligent, stoic, humourously obnoxious, emotionally mature (and articulate), ambitious, monogamous, exceedingly reasonable individuals who possess the ability to not take themselves seriously.
- Paolo Nutini, Leonard Cohen, Nick Cave, PJ Harvey, Beeeee Geeeeeeees, live music (any genre)
- French, my dogs' minds, law (post grad studies)
- Movies & TV
- (don't have the attention span for - most - movies) enjoy watching stand ups: Louis CK (most times), Jim Gaffigan (almost all the time), Ricky Gervais (sometimes), Hannah Gadsby (in Nanette).
- running (away from reality), reformer, spinning, walking (only with my dogs), strength training
- Other Interests
- animal advocacy, music (playing, listening to, singing along with, dancing to), watching my dogs sleep, striving, refraining from small talk, music festivals, comedy clubs and having a (or rather, countless) good night's sleep.