40, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
HeadlineIt all started like this......
........I was enjoying the wonderful company of my overseas folks and I thought "since I can't have my family here (in Australia) with me, Imma source my own locally." Hence, started my search for a life partner.
Outside of work as a pharmacist, I'd like a life of "quiet contentment" (that comes readily from a lazy weekend at home with my dogs and a partner) interspersed with the thrill of visiting exotic places (places that remind me that my first world lifestyle is very much one of choice).
I am independent, introverted, direct, contemplative and book-ish. Looking for a partner to navigate the lows and enjoy the highs of life (and having our sense of humour and sanity intact at the end of the day).
Have been in OZ land for a couple of decades but still have an accent (Gasp!). However, please see photographic evidence (Exhibit E) of my assimilation. Hot tip: The longer you can refrain from asking about where I am from (and questions of this nature), the more interesting YOU would appear to me.
* I currently travel quite a bit for work between Melbourne and Canberra.
* Guys who are after casual sex are requested not to contact me. (trust me, I know which dating app to join if I am interested in you lot.)
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'4/162 cm
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
her ideal partner
- 30 - 49 years old
- Within 500km
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic
- Have no children
- Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Agnostic, Atheist
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
I interact well with culturally similar folks ie, I am largely westernised/Americanised. I appreciate kind, considerate, stoic, affectionate, strong minded, loyal men who possess tolerance for (some) "cray".
- Paolo Nutini, Leonard Cohen, Nick Cave, Artic Monkeys, etc I appreciate the acoustics of live music.
- I enjoy books on: philosophy of science, logical reasoning, pharmaceutics, biographies and "watered down" economics (for the lay person).
- Movies & TV
- I have not owned a TV since 2009 and am not into programs on commercial channels (enjoy ABC and SBS). I enjoy stand up comedies (eg, Louis CK, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr) on Netflix.
- Running, Pilates, walking my dogs (I am aware this is not a sport as no prizes have ever been awarded to this endeavour)
- Other Interests
- learning French and music, hanging out with my dogs, dancing (no genre, just the type that happens when I am at home, listening to good music on my headphones) and singing (out loud and out of tune).