- Last online:
- 17 Oct '16
Headline“"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams"”
So, Internet dating, does it really work?? I feel like I have to sell myself in a few words on here.. I would much rather meet in person and have a real chat.
Living in the south west, self employed, love travelling, exploring new places, outdoor, 4wd, meeting new people, catching up for a coffee, concert or movie.
Looking for a partner in crime who likes to enjoy the best life has to offer..
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||35 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Southern Region, WA||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Regularly, Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone ready for a new adventure. Honest, true, open minded, down to earth.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- 80, u2, pink floyd, simple minds, live, bon jovi, I like a lot of different music styles
- Movies & TV
- you can always wake me up for a good movie
- I'm trying to keep fit, you'll find me in the gym a few times per week
- Other Interests
- travelling, just going away for the weekend exploring new places, find hidden romantic beaches, 4wd, I like socializing with friends, going out just to have a drink or coffee, but after a long week I'm also very happy laying on the couch watching a movie.