36, Male, Single, Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
I have a lot of different interests and rarely get bored. I was one of those kids who was always making something or doing something.
Family and friends are important to me - you can never have enough friends and allies in life.
I like the outdoors and enjoy going for a drive in the country and exploring new places and old country towns.
I enjoy working on cars and find it therapeutic - nothing like getting your hands dirty on an old car!
Theres loads more to me than I'm going to put in here - contact me if you want to know more.
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 24 - 38 years old
- Within 75km
- My music tastes are varied I like old and new stuff.
- I'm not a massive bookworm (due to lack of time). At the moment I enjoy reading some of the classics and other oldies you find in second hand bookshops. I've always been interested in science and how the world works and like reading books on physics etc.
- Movies & TV
- I have varied tastes - I like mysteries and comedy. Don't mind a bit of Columbo or an old Kubrick film. If it's interesting I'll watch it.
- I'm not a huge sports fan, I used to play soccer and enjoy playing tennis. I've never understood how people can spend hours watching football.
- Other Interests
- I'm quite interested in photography (I'm pretty old school and still use film). I don't mind a bit of cooking. In my spare time I like to get outdoors - I enjoy exploring rivers and other places in my kayak.