49, Female, Divorced, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 24 Jun '18
HeadlineQuality over quantity
I have plenty of opportunities in life to be a career woman and even be an overachiever but I chose to be a MUM. I chose to focus on my kids and give them the best of me and my time while they are still young. I like to find that special man who thinks being a mum is "cool" and not boring :). Seeing me jumping for joy when my son first score a goal is cute.
I am generally a happy person and would love to find a partner of similar attitude. I am warm , caring, affectionate and supportive. Love kids. Enjoy simple things in life but also love being spoiled . I must say I love clothes and handbags :).
Easy going and reliable. I dont take things seriously and love to laugh especially at myself. Nothing is too hard for me. I am certainly not a Ms Perfect. My time is precious and am sure yours are too, so I would love to be with someone who creates space for me in their hectic life. Its all about quality time not quantity :). I am hoping to find that person to motivate me in pursuing my dream plus do fun things together. Not interested to go on hundred dates or send hundred kisses either :). Just that one person who thinks she is "special". Its simple really.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Black
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 10 to 13 yo
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 45 - 52 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- 5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Education - High School, Some college, Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who adores me, caring and genuine. I will go that extra mile for that someone special and expect my partner to do the same. A true gentleman .Great sense of style :). Chemistry is very important to me. Beautiful smile will seriously melt me, literally ;).
- Anything from Hip Hop, Jazz and R&B.
- Recent book Eat , Love and Pray !
- Movies & TV
- Horrible Bosses, Hangover, Bridesmaids, Dumb and Dumber, Love Actually, Anything Horror and Thrillers.
- Volleyball, Badminton, Roller skating and love to try anything new.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, travelling, painting if I have the time, arts and museums. I also love dancing.Of course trying new interests too