- Last online:
Headline“Looking to find a best friend for a view to a long term relationship”
Thanks for your time reading my profile. I would describe myself as conservative, with a twist. Financially secure from a hard working career in finance and savvy investments. Favourite pastimes include catching up with friends, riding my motorbike, hiking around beautiful Sydney where I was born and bred. Most of all, hosting dinner parties as I really enjoy cooking.
One thing better than cooking is eating. To counterbalance the foodie in me, I swim, hike, and cycle when I get the chance. I exercise regularly, not seriously.
I take my annual leave all at once and travel overseas. Interested in the culture and lifestlye over tourists attractions. Oh, should mention camping is not my forte, last time I tried camping, got in trouble with Shangrila Management for pitching a tent in their room.
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||27 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone I'm comfortable with is most important. Not into clubbing to the early hours of the morning and like to make the most of the day. Someone looking to settle down sooner than later.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Different occassions call for diffeernt genres. Mostly I like ot listen to Jazzy/Groovey style such as George Micheal; Groove Armada.
- Been a while since I've read a book for recreational purposes, just lots of texts books as I completed my masters.
- Movies & TV
- Like movies that challenge your mind, have a twist in the end like Sixth Sense, or to be able to sit down, turn off the brain a laugh at simple humour like Austin Powers.
- Tennis(Table and court), Squash, Swim, Cycle, Run.
- Other Interests
- Photography, Domestic Architecture