- Last online:
- 17 Sep '16
Headline“Hi, I'm an independent person looking for someone with similar values.”
Hmmm, some hopefully-useful info, facts incoming... always up for a laugh and I try to appreciate life, especially when it's going well. Not into putting things off - like to get things done now leaving more time later for whatever may come. I try to be respectful of people's time and personal space. Love discussing 'how things work', or how we think they might at least. What things? Just about anything!
I'm an animal person and have a silky terrier. Play guitar, classical and electric. Enjoy manual tasks like renovations, building things, gardening. Go to classes at the gym, I just plain enjoy them - but I'm definitely not a gym junkie. Eating out, eating in, a glass of red or a drink after work - they'll all fine by me.
Haven't traveled extensively but have been to Europe mostly, visiting relatives, I really like to see cultures totally different to our own. I grew up in Cairns and like going back to North Qld now and then.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||28 - 41 yrs old|
|Location||Toowoomba & Surrounds, QLD||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone independent, secure, who can have a laugh and enjoys a good discussion.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All sorts, from classical to rock.
- Mostly non-fiction like biographies, adventures, history, science, interesting theories.
- Movies & TV
- Generally something with a great atmosphere, storyline, or interesting twist; I can deal with the occasional chick flick! TV - Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, The Office, Father Ted, Long Way Round, Amazing Race.
- Classes at the gym is pretty much it, but I'm vaguely able at squash & basketball. Vaguely. Can rely on my apparently-untapped natural ability and fudge my way through a game of pool, darts, bowling or whatever if the occasion calls for it. Second game will be a trainwreck.
- Other Interests
- Guitar, modern board games, photography, outdoors, trying to make this profile less verbose.