43, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
About me - headline
Love and Friendship
About me - description
There are so many things in life to enjoy.... good company, shared humour, delicious food, new or favourite experiences, sunshine, the beach, movies and books, travel (sometimes international but most often regular mini adventures)... good that comes from any direction, really. However, I cannot wait to share life with someone and enjoy all the wonderful things that come with love and friendship mixed together.
I am hoping to meet a Christian man (or someone very open to discovering Christianity) who is seeking to develop a friendship to see if it leads to marriage. (Please have a photo)
Wishing you all the best in your search!
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- No special diet
- Born Again Christian
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 35 - 52 years old
- Within 500km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim, A bit overweight
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Jewish, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Catholic, Other Christian
What I'm looking for
A Christian man who is looking for that special connection leading to marriage - appreciates stimulating and easy conversation and laughter, reciprocal kindness and empathy and enjoying shared activities and exercise. Preferably coffee or caramel as I am vanilla in appearance (but not personality!)
- I really like peace and quiet so if you are really into music or have it playing ALL the time (without earphones) then, unfortunately, we would not be a good match.
- I really enjoy reading fiction and non-fiction including the Bible.
- Movies & TV
- Romantic Comedy/Comedy movies. TV Shows like Castle, Bull, NCIS and Grand Designs.
- I don't watch sport on TV but I like exercise. Would love a fast walking partner.
- Other Interests
- Travel - local/interstate/overseas, dining out (incl. desserts), the BEACH, touristy activities, unique experiences, zoos and aquariums, museums, art galleries, markets, books, seminars and classes, waterslides, time with friends, Segway, special interest events...