43, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 09 Jul '18
HeadlineAll I want for Christmas...
...is someone to share Christmas 2018. There are so many things in life to enjoy.... good company, shared humour, delicious food, new or favourite experiences, sunshine, the beach, movies and books, travel (sometimes international but most often regular mini adventures)... good that comes from any direction, really. However, I cannot wait to share life with someone and enjoy all the wonderful things that come with love and friendship mixed together.
I am hoping to meet a Christian man (or someone very open to discovering Christianity) who is seeking to develop a friendship to see if it leads to marriage. (Please have a photo)
I really don't thrive well with friction or drama, so I'm offering a more easy-going supportive lifestyle where, if there are important differences, they are worked through. I'm not afraid of negative emotions; I just don't believe in letting them rule your life and ruin relationships.
Wishing you all the best in your search!
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Born Again Christian
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 52 years old
- Within 500km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight, Average
- Catholic, Anglican, Other Christian, Jewish, Born Again Christian
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A Christian man who is looking for that special connection leading to marriage - appreciates stimulating and easy conversation and laughter, reciprocal kindness and empathy and enjoying shared activities and exercise. Preferably coffee or caramel as I am vanilla in appearance.
- I really like peace and quiet so if you are really into music or have it playing all the time (without earphones) then, unfortunately, we would not be a good match.
- I really enjoy reading fiction and non-fiction including the Bible.
- Movies & TV
- Romantic Comedy/Comedy movies. TV Shows like Castle, Bull, NCIS and Grand Designs.
- I don't watch sport on TV but I like exercise. I like to keep in shape for myself and hopefully that special someone I've been waiting for. Would love a fast walking partner. I would also be happy to go to sporting events from time to time.
- Other Interests
- Travel - local/interstate/overseas, dining out (incl. desserts), the BEACH, touristy activities, unique experiences, zoos and aquariums, museums, art galleries, markets, books, seminars and classes, waterslides, time with friends, Segway, special interest events...