- Last online:
- 29 Sep '16
Headline“Not real sure about this, but i'll give it a go!!”
I'm not really sure where to start. The thought of speaking about myself is daunting indeed. If your reading this, then you are probably wanting to know a bit more about me, so here goes. Im a country girl at heart, although am comfortable in the city when the need arrises. Family and friends are very dear to me and I will go into bat for them 100% every time. They are the ones that keep me grounded and remind me of what is important in this life.
I love my job and am constantly looking for ways to improve myself in it and enjoy the many challenges that it throws at me. I like to relax with a good book or movie in my down time with a nice glass of wine. I enjoy getting out to a nice resteraunt with great company, but am no longer into the club scene.
What am I looking for from this experience. Well, the opportunit to meet new people, and from there, who knows!! I believe that honesty and communication are the key to a great relationship whether that be a friendship or otherwise.
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||35 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||New England & North Western Region, NSW||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'8/172 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is caring, respectful, polite, and who also has a sense of humor. Somebody that enjoys a night out or just lounging about. I guess i'll know that ideal one when I meet him.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Enjoy all music and am often found singing along to the radio in the car. This is sometimes embarrasing given that I do have a tendancy to get a bit carried away and honestly, I can't carry a note to save myself.
- Like to read autobiographies and historical based dramas. But for a rainy sunday, you can't beat a good romance.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy many types of movies, but really can't get into the horror or overly violent ones.
- Not an overly sporty person myself. Will sit and watch an event on the TV if I'm in the mood though. Do enjoy a good walk.
- Other Interests
- Reading, my pets, spending time with family and freinds. Lots of things really.