40, Female, Single, Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineI am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.... (Woody Allen) - except in my case, when I snort..¿¿
I'm the kind of girl who is quiet in large groups or around people I don't know; you only see the real me if we're close.
I smile and laugh a lot, especially at the most inappropriate times. I trip over air, up stairs and over peoples feet.
I'm the hardest person to offend, but it is all too easy to make me feel horrible. I hate telling people about my problems: they don't need to worry about me. I'm the one who listens to other people's problems.
I believe people should not be judged before one takes the time to get to know them, yet I have been guilty of doing that exact thing. Gifts- I don't care if it's a million dollars or a home made card- it's the the thought and effort that matters. I love to think, love to talk.
I'm shy, loud, outgoing, quiet, a little clumsy and all of that just sounds a bit weird- and that is me and I'm ok with it.
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||37 - 48 years old|
|Location||Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Mixed Race, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|Personality||Sometimes Social||Social, Sometimes Social|
|Eye colour||Blue||Grey, Blue, Hazel, Brown, Green|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Red, Light Brown, White, Black, Dark Brown, Blonde, Grey|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Large-ish, Athletic, Average, Slim, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, Living with them, No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Possibly wants children, Doesn't want children, Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School||Degree, Some college, High School, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Professional||Customer Service Role, Student, Executive, Other, Business Owner, Management, Tradesperson, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Technical, Senior Management, Professional|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Right wing, Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Often||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Not the average Joe... A person with integrity, believes in right and wrong a fabulous sense humour- you'll absolutely laugh at all my jokes, honest but not brutal, down to earth with a hint of class, caring and romantic but rugged and strong, open and motivated all rolled into one.
- Quite partial to a little bit of country, pop, 80's music and rock.. Not particularly a fan of Rap or Techno...
- I enjoy reading autobiographies, fiction, books recommended by friends or family- it's preferred if it can be done lazing by a beach or pool ¿¿
- Movies & TV
- I enjoyed the TV series Suits, The Good Wife and Homeland. Shawshank Redemption has to be an all time favourite. I enjoy good Comedy (Robin Williams, Bill Murray, )action, drama and a dash of Rom Com... can't do horror, sci-fi or scary... 101 Dalmatians was pretty scary... ¿¿
- I'll give most things a go, I enjoy jumping on the mountain bike and riding the heritage trails, horse riding is my passion from before I could walk unfortunately not something I do regularly anymore. I'm always out walking my blue heeler and when motivation kicks in enjoy running.
- Other Interests
- I've been in Perth 20 yrs after 20yrs living in different country towns. I love both lifestyles but ideally I'd love to settle on a few acres and enjoy the relaxed country lifestyle down the track. Somewhere I can have horses in the backyard and someone to enjoy it with.